We play:

Settlers of Catan - Puerto Rico - Agricola - Condottiere - Ticket to Ride - Citadels - Torres - Shadows over Camelot - Race for the Galaxy - Formula De - Seven Wonders .. that kind of thing.

The club owns lots of games, and our members bring even more.

We meet:

Every Thursday - 8pm - Oak House Sports and Social Club, Leamington Spa

We welcome:

Everyone

We charge:

Nothing! But if you do become a regular you will need to join the Social Club

Thursday 8 November 2012

Board games. Leamington. Tonight. 8pm. Newbold Comyn Arms.

Let's celebrate Bram Stoker's 125th birthday with some "old school" Rock / Paper / Scissors / Perky Goth role-playing and play Vampire: the Gathering, Hunter: the Reckoning, Werewolf: the Hairy Palms.
I think that there is a modern Dracula / Vampire board game but I have not seen it at the club.
I am not sure that I have any non-Lovecraftian Horror games but as I bought Cthulhu Fluxx from Avon Toys yesterday I would like to play that.
Can whoever has the Elder Sign game (Arkham Horror Lite) please bring that - I think that the club reaction was that it was bad but I haven't tried it.
I would also happily join in with: 7 Wonders, Castles of Burgundy, Ascension , Black Friday, Kingsburg, Zombicide, Snowdonia, Tikal I/II ...
See you later,
John E

No comments:

Post a Comment