- 4 of us played Puerto Rico, which is still great. We also played 2 vs 2 Ticket To Ride Asia, which is a pretty nice twist.
- 5 of us played Black Friday. Everyone I spoke to liked it.
- 4 of us played Castles of Burgundy. People seemed to enjoy it. Gary says "Yeah, it was good", but that could be because he won convincingly.
Settlers of Catan - Puerto Rico - Agricola - Condottiere - Ticket to Ride - Citadels - Torres - Shadows over Camelot - Race for the Galaxy - Formula De - Seven Wonders .. that kind of thing.
Every Thursday - 8pm - The Stables Bar, Newbold Comyn Arms, Leamington Spa
50p each week, which is spent on games for the club.
First-timers pay nothing!
Friday, 31 August 2012
Thursday, 30 August 2012
- Black Monday again (it was great last week)
- Castles of Burgundy (after gorging on it for weeks, had a bit of a rest, ready to go back)
- Puerto Rico (it's a stone cold classic, and it's been a while for me)
- Ghost Stories (made a load of fuss about buying it; I've never had a game!)
- Ascension (I dunno, it just popped in there)
Tuesday, 28 August 2012
CANCELLED (postponed until next week)
Thursday, 16 August 2012
Who's up for some gaming action this evening?
My (Gary) sister and kids are visiting but I expect I'll be allowed out if I supply a bottle of wine or something for the ladies to drink.
So come and play some games
- Usual location (Newbold Comyn Arms)
- Usual price (50p or free for newcomers)
Speaking of which. The kitty is bulging again so if anyone has a good idea for a club game lets hear it.
Thursday, 9 August 2012
Newcomers especially welcome, we have games for all experience levels.
We're not competitive, but we do like to win.