We play:

Settlers of Catan - Puerto Rico - Agricola - Condottiere - Ticket to Ride - Citadels - Torres - Shadows over Camelot - Race for the Galaxy - Formula De - Seven Wonders .. that kind of thing.

The club owns lots of games, and our members bring even more.

We meet:

Every Thursday - 8pm - Oak House Sports and Social Club, Leamington Spa

We welcome:

Everyone

We charge:

Nothing! But if you do become a regular you will need to join the Social Club

Thursday 5 July 2012

Play board games in Leamington Spa tonight

Usual place, usual time.

I'm bringing the same games I've brought for the last two months. I'm hoping someone brings that game whose name I can't remember but which I haven't played and should have...

If you're new it's free. If not it's 50p towards the games kitty - which is a negligible sum, right? Yet the kitty is at over £60 and growing!




No comments:

Post a Comment